Friday, March 28, 2008

Stupid feeling

Uhmmm while writing this entry Ive got tears in my eyes..why? I dont know, am I stupid or what?Well things were like this, my fiance and I used to chat everyday but the thing is when we chat, I always think his busy doing that, doing this, going there and etc. Lately when we chat, we talk about the paper process, exchanging inputs about it all. I knew Ive got more than he knew and the knows that.. I was always hoping that we will talk about everything, about my life there, culture shocks and more, you know i just wanted to learn, theres no way I can learn it from others cuz I will be living with him, everytime i read some couples that are almost being reunited I am always amazed with how excited they are to be together, like they can't wait and everything.. I find it weird with my fiance his less interested? or atleast thats how I feel.. I don't know, i just don't feel good. I know there is no such perfect relationship does this mean this is a normal happening to me??? well yes I hope so!!! I am excited to be with him, living and starting our new life together but I feel soo stupid knowing that his less interested... I understand I am stressing him out because of this f...... papers, well I was stressed by reading those pages online too, he appreciate it that I am putting myself into it.., and I am glad about it.

He is worried that if I am there I always get upset... Its normal to be upset right? I told him when I am upset and let him know the reasons and talk about it....
Thats what I found out lately......

Need some advice from the expert.....

0 Comments: